- AnnotatedKeyphraseExtraction: Code for creating the ProsCons sentences automatically annotated with polarity from (Kessler and Schütze, 2012).
- PolarityReverserExtraction: Code extracting the polarity reversing constructions presented in (Kessler and Schütze, 2012).
- CompBase: Basic classes to work with comparisons.
- CompCorpus: Assorted code to convert data into the IMS comparison format.
- CreateComparisonCorpus: Get the sentences for the comparison data from (Kessler and Kuhn, 2014).
- Csrl: Comparison Semantic Role Labeler. Code for (Kessler and Kuhn, 2013), (Kessler and Kuhn, 2014), (Kessler, 2014).
- CompRanking: Ranking of products with sentiment expressions (Kessler, Klinger and Kuhn, 2015)
- AspectClustering: Hierarchical clustering of aspect phrases with SciPy.
- CompExpansion: Training data expansion with structural alignment for comparisons, code for the experiments reported in (Kessler and Kuhn, 2015)
- AdaLogo: A package for Ada that lets you draw with a "Turtle". Softwarepraktikum 2005/2006.
- PatrilexSearch: A Multilingual Search Engine Based on the Universal Networking Language. Studienarbeit/Sistemas Informaticas 2008/2009 published in (Kessler, 2008).
- Coalda: Analysis and Visualization of Coreference Features. Diploma thesis 2009/2010 published in (Kessler, 2010).
Other useful stuff
If you are interested in anything else, contact me!