- CreateComparisonCorpus: Get the sentences for the comparison data from (Kessler and Kuhn, 2014).
- CompCorpus: Assorted code to convert data into the IMS comparison format.
- CompBase: Basic classes to work with comparisons.
- Csrl: Comparison Semantic Role Labeler. Code for (Kessler and Kuhn, 2013), (Kessler and Kuhn, 2014), (Kessler, 2014).
- CompExpansion: Training data expansion with structural alignment for comparisons, code for the experiments reported in (Kessler and Kuhn, 2015)
- CompRanking: Ranking of products with sentiment expressions (Kessler, Klinger and Kuhn, 2015)
- AspectClustering: Hierarchical clustering of aspect phrases with SciPy.
- AnnotatedKeyphraseExtraction: Code for creating the annotated sentences from (Kessler and Schütze, 2012).
Other useful stuff
If you are interested in anything else, contact me!